I placed my order since April 7th, 2013. I received an email that it was dispatched on the 8th. They say 10 working days right, ok....
Today is April 30th, i just received my order from these clowns WOW a while 17days that's not 10 days.....smh
Since am at work i will wait till i get home to try it on. I hope everything fits even if it doesn't i rather sell it to someone than to go through this difficulty with MISSGUIDED; and their bull shit credit note....
MY ADVICE TO FUTURE CUSTOMERS
1) IF YOU MUST BUY FROM THESE CLOWNS GO THROUGH PAYPAL IF THERE IS THAT OPTION BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT FOR YOUR BANK TO WORK THE DISPUTE. MY BANK TRIED AND I JUST TOLD THEM TO CANCEL SINCE THE CLOTHES CAME.
2) BE READY FOR THEIR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU WILL RECEIVE A MILLION AND ONE EMAILS FROM DIFFERENT IDIOTS ASKING FOR YOUR ORDER NUMBER OR TRACKING NUMBER AND THERE IS NO HELP ON WHERE YOUR STUFF IS.....
ADVICE TO MISSGUIDED...
1) YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS DOING SKETCHY BUSINESS LIKE THIS
2)HAVE ORDER NUMBERS THAT AT LEAST WORK, U ARE NOT THE FIRST COMPANY TO SELL PRODUCTS OVERSEAS, SO GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM.
3) GET A FUCKING PHONE NUMBER SO PEOPLE CAN AT LEAST TALK TO A HUMAN BEING
4) I AM NEVER ORDERING FROM YA BITCHES AGAIN....I AM UN-FOLLOWING U ON ALL SOCIAL NETWORKS; TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND INSTAGRAM.....ETC
5) I RATHER SHOP FROM ASOS THAN U FOOLS, AT LEAST ONCE SOMEONE'S ORDER GETS TO AMERICA U CAN TRACK IT TILL U RECEIVE IT. THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL BUSINESS
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.