- good level of detail and good product pictures
- fast delivery
- good product condition (generally)
- the laptop's (Acer) trackpad is overly sensitive, keeps clicking on things whilst hover over the screen, nearly deleted important files accidentally (not sure if it is fixable or a hardware problem)
- choice of products could be bigger
- prices quite high, considering the manufacturing price they could sell them much cheaper
- long check-out process
- the Customer Service Reps make you feel very rushed on the phone; they answer the questions butmake you feel like they really cannot bebothered to speak to stupid you (maybe not their fault if they are paid more for short conversations, the management should improve the incentives)
- free delivery (says 5 days) is fast enough (arrived in 2 days), so don't let them fool you into picking the extra fast one as most probably they will use the same delivery service, so it's a waste of money and for them extra profit without even doing anything different
Thomas found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.