1) A "search by size" filter - this should be really easy to implement on a website and would save a lot of hassle and disappointment for us
2) Customers should be able to purchase one of each different item with no limit, fine, but there should be a limit of 2/3 on buying the same item (so people cannot buy out all of one particular dress at once)
3) Items in a basket should not be available for pinching. It is not acceptable to go and pinch stuff out of peoples baskets in supermarkets so why online? The items should be saved in your basket until you are able to click on "pay" (but max 1 hour browsing time, more than enough if you know what you wanted and have come on there to get that particular item)
4) I'm not plus-sized myself but there seem to be a lot of people who want those sorts of sizes, so try and bring those please?
5) Why are the Arrival Times when most people are at work??
6) Other than that, great site, great products
Johanna Maria O'Keeffe found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.