1. Paid and ordered internet and phone with them.
2. 2 weeks later, I call only to find they lost the order so I make it again.
3. Order gets made after going back and forth with my old ISP - Plusnet wrongly informed me that I needed a MAC code (not required for ex-Virgin Fiber customers).
4. Plusnet disconnect the wrong phone line and activate this line.
5. Plusnet ask me to call BT to activate the phoneline again. They can't confirm if they will pay the re-activation charge.
6. Plusnet admit the mistake and are trying to send another engineer round.
Really regretting using Plusnet. It's been 2 months and I'm still without their phone/internet service.
Jules Farrer found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.