I signed up with TalkTalk because I am on the end of the line, so I thought: anyone here is going to be as rubbish broadband as usual.
They lie and they are slippery (soapy) that is hard to get them say what you really want to hear, when you get that, they disconnect you.
Not to mention that they are based in India.
But here are the points why you should not sign with this company:
1. they lie, as much as they can
2. they deliver a lower speed
3. their router is rubbish, the new BT one is amazing
4. They booked a engineer in a wrong day "by mistake", probably because I said a lot of things to them.
5. are they cheaper? count the time you spend with them on the phone and you will see how expensive they are.
I will never sign up with them again.
Mohammad Parkook found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.