First of all I have to admit that I was blinded by the nice look & feel of their store - instead of doing a proper research. (damn me) I assume like, most of the other customers, I'd have loved to see the reviews on Trustpilot before I place my order.
If I go through the complains I think I can identify a clear "modus operandi" of Infurn.
(1) Cash in immediately after the order is placed. Fair enough.
(2) Provide a delivery date in 14-18 weeks
(3) Do not respond to customer requests the first couple of times.
(4) If the customer keeps bothering, call him but never commit to anything in a written manner.
(5) Don't proactively communicate (or update the my account section) to your customer about any delays in delivery - wait until he asks or complains.
(6) Keep postponing the delivery date due to quality problems. (Shouldn't they change the partner if this keeps constantly happening - no way)
(7) Promise a payback within the next 30 working (not calendar!) days.
(8) ..but don't transfer any money as long as the customer doesn't complain on trust pilot or files a lawsuit
Personally I'm stuck in Phase (4) and (7). I have to state that I am really sorry for the customer care representatives at Infurn. Must be a hell of a job.
I'm curious to see what will happen next...
Update: just saw now in myAccount section of Infurn that one item has been handed over to DHL. This is what I call progress :)
Update 2: Well, were to start. After I posted my review I was contacted immediately and the open amount has been refunded the SAME DAY! Within 2 days I got my BigBoy delivered - which is awesome btw. Looking forward to get my last item delivered in September. In a nutshell - they turned my around from an unsatisfied consumer to a happy one. Well done! (p.s. if I get my last item delivered in time, I will even consider to add another star)
Update 3: ups they did it again. The changed the delivery date 1 week before due day for 2 month!!! Naturally without proactively notifying me. Disappointing. They had the chance to get 5 stars from as promised but as it seems they do not need positive reviews.
Update 4: well they did a real good job to pi** me off. They keep constantly postponing the delivery without notifying. My initial feeling was right - it would have been so easy to turn me into a satisfied customer. Missed your chance I would say. Stay away from this store!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.