I have a had a very bad experience from Achica.
I have ordered a bookcase, a TV "dream" stand and a side table.
Overall, the furnitures arrived late as Achica said they wanted to check that everything was in order. The furnitures arrived without instructions. I have asked Achica for the instructions but no-one at seem to be able to provide me with them and no-one seems to bother (they only reply with pre-filled email).
Therefore, I have hired a professional company to assemble the furniture (Zeenish Construction) as I did not feel able to do it myself (although I am a IKEA regular) and they were able to assemble neither the bookcase not the TV stand.
- Arrived broken in 2 pieces, they told they could not replace it but they will pick it up and reimburse me. They did pick it up but still waiting to be reimbursed!
- no instructions
- panels are not mirror image of each others
- backing shelves don't fit into the slot
- screw are missing (40 at least)
- there is a slot where there should not be as it is supposed to be where the doors go
- no marking for door hinges
- 3 extra shelves that do not belong to the bookcase
TV Dream Stand
- more than 30 pieces with no instructions, we did not even try to assemble it given the disaster of the bookcase
I do hope they will pack and pick up the furnitures and reimburse me fully including the professional company. I will keep you posted. As you can imagine all of this has taken a lot of my time and money!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.