Don't be sucked in by the Wix templates, because once you become a paying customer, they do not 'give a toss' to put it mildly.
The support forum is a joke:
- If you report a bug (and there are many) they will not take responsibility - but instead just try fob you off with lame excuses.
- Bugs that they do acknowledge - some features that I would call 'standard' for a website eg. footer and menu button scaling, viewing on different browsers, basic html widget - are still not fixed - going back to June 2012.
- They do not read your support questions - they would rather not answer, experts at dodging, just give a standard 'copy/paste' answer that has no relevance.
- If you complain - well, then they will just ignore you.
- Google? Well, they say they don't support '3rd party products'!
- If there's a problem with any of the 3rd party apps they advertise - they will take no responsibility for them either.
- The standard response for most support inquiries is: upgrade your browser (even "tell you customers to upgrade their browser"!), empty your cache, take a screen shot - and when you do that - they respond with "we could not replicate this issue"!
- Their 'mobile' solution is awful and the desktop version of their sites have issues with the variety of smartphones and tablets on the market.
- The support forum itself is really 'unsearchable' - you cannot search on a topic that others have posted to see the Wix response - no wonder.
I could go on, but needless to say I have never experienced a company with such poor service. Try another website builder, one that you can tweak to html code (with wix you cannot) . If you need a professional site - then Wix is not the answer. They have (and still do) cause me much embarrassment.
Ngô Như Quân found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
Hi there, it looks like we're having trouble getting you logged in.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
Hi there, it looks like you still haven't activated your account.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.