A true evaluation of Customer Services can only be made when things go wrong.
I have never experienced worse Customer Service via the Help Line in my life with WD Bathrooms.
1) received a shattered shower door
2) were accused of shattering the door oursleves even though there were multiple witnesses to the fact
3) were not able to talk to a supervisor / manager as everything was dealt with via email
4) had the Help Line phone put down on us (even though we were professional)
5) were made to believe that company T&Cs were more important than the law protecting consumers (Sale of Goods Act 1979)
6) received rude & indignant emails
7) now have to rely on our Bank to sort this out, as being offered a replacement door for a reduced amount was not acceptable.
I will never shop with them again, and have shared this view with friends on various social media / websites as I wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same stressful and upsetting situaton.
Ended up ordering a new shower door through Bathroom Trade who were fantastic. Delivered on time, in one piece and excellent customer service.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.