The reasons for my disappointment with Ambiente Direct:
- I ordered a sofa in January
- When I ordered it, your web page told me it was "in stock"
- Tracing the parcel didn't work, telling twice about some action in Munich, nothing seemed to happen
- The DHL delivery man called February 20th when he was already on his way, leaving me 15 min to prepare and forcing me to cancel a meeting
- I was delivered no sofa, but armrests not belonging to my sofa and legs to a sofa...
- Your service center took more than 5 days to answer my email
- Then you spent additional 2 days because of the need to check whether the packaged legs of the sofa actually were the same color as on the label.
- I got my sofa mid March, but no answer to my e-mail after the sofa was shipped off
- I'm stuck with 2 unnecessary and heavy armrest which dhl refused to take when they brought the sofa
- My complaint was never replied nor did I receive any compensation
And I would like order lots of the products you sell - just not from YOU!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.