I've flown twice with Luffthansa (I had no choice the second time) and on both occasions they have been delayed taking off, missing my connections and being rude at the connection desk and then losing my luggage. Twice in a row! Either I am terribly unlucky or they are terrible.
I don't have the time to write up all of the terrible and shocking things these guys have done in the single year I was with them, but here's a few:
1. Charged £25 for changing a vehicle
2. Not changing a vehicle when I called to do so which led to me being stopped and prosecuted for no-insurance even though they knew about this and carried on taking too much money for 3 months.
3. ripping me off when i decided to leave for another insurer
4. promising to refund monies that never were returned
5. not following up with the garage on an accident i had meaning I had to do the chasing to get my car back
the list goes on and on....
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook