1) On 31/1/2008 bought a toner for £55 which was faulty. ORD3758215851
2) Refused to offer free replacement/refund until toner collected and investigated.
3) Forced to buy another toner from them as needed one immediately.
4) Faulty Toner collected after several months after several calls.
5) The second toner faulty too and damages printer putting it out of service. Repaired by Brother Engineer costing hundreds £'s. Toner branded as cheap refill & confirmed to be responsible for the damage
6) Nov 2008 promised a refund
7) Dec 2008 told a cheque had been posted few weeks ago. Told to give it more time to reach me
8) 7/1/ 2009 Promised by Kim Rattle that if cheque still not received by 22/1/2009 then another cheque would be issued.
9) 16/2/2009 Some one by the name of Kimberley RETTLE tells me that Kim RATTLE has left the firm and she knows nothing about any promises she has made.
10) 19/2/2009 Told by Kimberley RETTLE that another cheque had been posted to me
11) As of 26/2/2009 No cheque received so far.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.