Although they took payment and provided a payment reference number, when I have chased them for my policy they deny knowing me, and are asking me to provide bank statements to prove I paid!!!
My account on their website shows no details of what I have actually purchased.
And now their email system automatically rejects my emails!
I wouldnt trust any company who's record keeping is so poor they cannot track a customer from name/address/payment reference and exact date I made the purchase! They are either incompetent or crooked.
I'm not going to waste any more time with them, will complain directly to the insurance ombudsman.
1. This is a private household in Oldham, not a reputable company.
2. They don't carry stock but their website says they do (Thats fraud).
3. Their merchant account with Visa is an old company name that was changed in 2007! (Thats fraud, and probably money laundering).
4. Companies house shows they keep changing their name.
5. They never answer the phone.
6. They have not delivered the goods.
I'm contacting the police,trading standards and visa about points 2&3. and BBC watchdog program.
I also strongly suspect some of the postings here are deliberate misrepresentations, either directly or via family and freinds.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook