Do NOT to book flights through this third party and reserve your seat immediately on the airline's website!!!
1) Initially Budgetair may be slightly cheaper and offer a more attractive schedule by connecting different airlines in one flight package. However, once your flight gets cancelled by the airline on the day of departure, you are totally left behind as a customer. Budgetair declared that delaying my flight with one day (from Brussels to Washington) suddenly cost EUR 1.800 on top of the original ticket purchased (also around EUR 850). Budgetair blamed British Airways & Virgin Altantic of being inflexible to modify my seat and did not take their responsibility at all (even though my money has been paid to Budgetair.be and they control your contract/ticket number).
2) My flight left at 7am, while the contact centre only opens at 9 or 10am. Furthermore, when an issue pops up during boarding, there is no way to get any support neither by the airline (as the ticket number was issued by Budgetair), nor by Budgetair (as they are not available during those hours).
3) There is neither a shop nor a contact person of Budgetair to visit on the Belgian market.
4) Contact Centre is very slow in answering claims. I am already waiting for a reply on 2 messages sent 10 and 7 days ago.
5) A call to their Contact Centre costs EUR 0.30/m, and you have to wait a long time before you can speak to an assistant.
In my opinion, everybody should be aware that Budgetair's services are very limited in case of delays/cancellations/re-bookings etc. and you risk a lot by buying from them. In the meantime, I am still awaiting any response, a solution and a compensation for my cancelled flight. Incredible story which highlights bad customer service.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.