My trolley is 18 months old. Original battery failed at 6 months. Handle became loose due to inadequate single fixing into plastic, I made 2 special bolts to resolve. The consequent rigidity of the handle caused it to crack and fracture across the slot. I made a new handle from mild steel tube with a milled slot and now all works well. Whilst stripping the handle, the rotary control returned to it's many component parts and was replaced by a 'Hillbilly' quality item. For the last 2 months the trolley has performed well. My previous trolley was a 'Hillbilly' which performed with no problems for 10 years.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.