I wish I could rate zero stars, that's how I feel!
I Ordered a new £600 rowing machine that turned out to be faulty. I contacted them the same day by phone and email and TRIED to report the problem and get a replacement - instead they expected ME to make repairs to my BRAND NEW machine.
1. They never return calls, NEVER!
2. They RARELY respond to email.
3. They DON'T LISTEN to your complaint.
4. You WILL have to chase them, CONSTANTLY!
5. They don't communicate with each other. I had to explain my situation to 5 different people, neither had a clue!
6. DON'T expect a refund or replacement if your new product is faulty.
Well I eventually got my replacement after a long wait, which was due to them being out of stock. Emails did improve but I think that was partly because of this bad review. I will increase my score from 1 to 2 stars. I still stand by my comment that communication with these guys is hard work! I appreciate the fact that faulty items are not there fault but the issue I have is that they don't seem to be able manage customers when things go wrong.
sm found this review useful
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.