The list of what has gone wrong with our 12 day hire is rather long, but to summarise:
- we paid for a 4 door car and was given 2 door at the location
- Auto-Europe confirmed at two occasions prior to the hire that the car
will be 4 door, yet it was not
- The car was dangerous to drive, the front tires illegal
- The car was in poor state, very dirty, one of the tyres missing the cap trim
- As the tyres were worn and unbalanced, the car was developing very sharp shaking at speeds over 95 Km/h (60 miles/h) making it dangerous to drive on the motorway
- the millage was 73,544 km on the clock at the time of taking the hire
- We were not offered the right car at any time, as their representative told us "it's a busy season and this car is the only one available. Take it or leave it!" and if they do get more appropriate car to what we paid for, they will let us know. They never did!
Our complaint to AutoEurope was ignored for 3 months to finally get their response and be offered as they said: "as a good will gesture", £15 voucher of the next rental !!!!!!
AVOID them like a plague, I believe this is an organised scam and they should be put out of business. I will be taking this further with our Credit Card company and possibly to court for not providing the service they took money for, as well as endangering lives of my 2 small children, my wife and myself.
We bought a £400 table and the surface started to peel off within weeks. Then contacted oakfurnituresolutions.co.uk and they refused to replace or offer money back !!! AVOID !!!
After my initial email they stopped replying and ignored me altogether.
Then spoke to [name removed], a customer service person, and I never got anywhere. Sent photos of the table after which they accused me of misusing it!!!
All around, bad product - awful service, waiste of money !!!
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.