From ordering car to delivery in 3 weeks, and that was only delayed because I went off on holiday!
Great support during and after the sales process. A deal I could not get anyone else to match and very quick delivery, what more could you ask for.
Used them for a 2 week booking from Madrid airport. Their chosen local partner was Firefly car hire. Not a good experience :
1. Even though we arrived on time, we had to wait 45 mins to be seen then 1 and a half hours before a car was ready, all in a very hot office in the car park with aircon for staff only!
2. Our car was not ready, but in the 2+ hours we had to wait, I watched 4 members of their staff sitting in one of the cars smoking and chatting whilst 2 were left in the office to deal with all customers. Could these 4 not have been cleaning cars or at least trying to help.
3. Were ripped off for a tank of fuel at double what t cost me to fill the tank at a local petrol station.
4. Were ripped off with additional insurance because the "fully insured" offering from Holiday Autos did not cover windscreen, wheels or tyres.
5. Car was a dented, dirty and not up to normal car hire standards.
6. Car itself was poor quality and not well serviced, struggled to keep up with the speed limits on even slight inclines on the motorway.
My advice, stick with one of the big companies like Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Sixt etc. It may look more expensive, but in the long run it won't be and you will get a much more suitable and safe rental car.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.