* It took them five weeks to connect my phone line in my new house.
* Open Reach (BT) engineers were useless.
* My broadband is at 0.4Mbps despite the area average of around 8Mbps
* Customer service is poor with hold times typically 40 mins.
* The price isn't even great.
* New customers get much better deals than people who have had plusnet for six years.
There are plenty of decent telephony providers out there. Plusnet isn't one of them.
Steven McGill found this review useful
I've been a member with Valued Opinions for 5 years. I used to get on well and completed many surveys and cashed out £120 of vouchers.
However, in the last few months I have started many surveys, and answered numerous mundane questions for around 10-15 minutes only to then be told I don't match the profile they are looking for.
Either their survey selection software is inadequate, or they deliberately do this to keep costs low by avoiding crediting panelists for their answers.
I would recommend YouGov instead.
Connect with Facebook to get one click access to Trustpilot. It's easier.Sign up with Facebook
You were not logged in with the entered details. Please try again.
No worries though, our friendly support team will help get you back up and running as usual. Just get in touch.
No worries though, it's easy-- check your inbox for the email we just sent you, and click on the link.